EMBEDDED SECURITY ENGINEER (F/M/D)
- Work experience
#checkthehack #krypto #embedyoursecurity #yourjobascode #hackingasaservice
It is becoming increasingly important to protect data effectively. With many years of experience in security projects, CYOSS provides industry and the public sector with powerful services to protect against the threat of cyber attacks. In our team of experienced experts you can further develop your skills with each project. Grow with your challenging tasks with us in Munich.
- You will carry out security risk and threat analyses of embedded systems, primarily in the rail, industry and automotive sector
- You will show our customers areas for action and measures to increase the security level of a product/system
- You will track and analyse current attacks and security incidents and give the team new insights
- You will adapt existing methodologies, such as STRIDE, IEC 62443 and HAEVENS, to the requirements and wishes of the customers
- You will assist in bid and sales activities
What makes you different
- Degree in computer science or similar
- First professional experience in the embedded field (embedded development / security / hardware)
- Knowledge and experience with embedded systems (components, bus communication) or security analyses (e.g. STRIDE, IEC 62443, HAEVENS) or cryptographic procedures
- Customer and service orientation
- Good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Active interest in current developments
- Willingness to travel occasionally (less than 20 %)
What makes us different
With us you have the chance to develop quickly in an extremely dynamic industry. In addition, you can benefit from a wide selection of training courses and our flexible working hours and arrangements. CYOSS offers you a unique opportunity with a high development potential and attractive payment.
Sounds good? Then we look forward to your compelling application.