JUNIOR EMBEDDED SECURITY ENGINEER (F/M/D)
- Junior, Career start
#checkthehack #krypto #embedyoursecurity #yourjobascode #hackingasaservice
It is becoming increasingly important to protect data effectively. With many years of experience in security projects, CYOSS provides industry and the public sector with powerful services to protect against the threat of cyber attacks. In our team of experienced experts you can further develop your skills with each project. Grow with your challenging tasks with us in Munich.
- You will carry out security risk and threat analyses of embedded systems with your team
- You will work primarily in the rail, industry and automotive sector
- You will support the team in showing areas for action and measures to increase the security level of a product/system
- You will track and analyse current attacks and security incidents and give the team new insights
- You will deal with existing security methodologies, such as STRIDE, IEC 62443 and HAEVENS
What makes you different
- Ideally a degree or qualification
- First experience in the embedded or security field preferable
- Enthusiasm for technology and active interest in current developments
- Customer and service orientation
- Good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel occasionally (less than 20 %)
What makes us different
As a subsidiary of the ESG Group, CYOSS offers both the dynamic feel of a start-up and the experience of a 55-year-old company. This is reflected in our open team culture and in the serious reliability with which we execute our projects for renowned customers worldwide.
With us you have the chance to develop quickly in an extremely dynamic industry. In addition, you can benefit from a wide selection of training courses and our flexible working hours and arrangements. CYOSS offers you a unique opportunity with a high development potential and attractive payment.
Sounds good? Then we look forward to your compelling application.